WESTFIELD STATE UNIVERSITY
College of Graduate and Continuing Education
ADDICTION COUNSELOR EDUCATION PROGRAM
An applicant's qualifications will be reviewed by the Director of the Addiction Counselor Education (ACE) Program. Admission to the ACE program is determined without regard to race, color, sex, orientation, religion, or national origin.
Students may begin the program in September.
1. Complete the application below and submit.
2. Attach a narrative statement where indicated below or email separately to Brandon Fredette at email@example.com
a. Typewritten preferred, but not required
b. No more than two pages, double-spaced
c. Include the following information:
- A little about your personal background
- What motivated you to apply to the program
- What you hope to do after you finish the program
3. Request an official transcript from your highest level of education: College, High School, or GED.
Official transcripts and any other supporting documents can be mailed to:
Westfield State University
577 Western Avenue
Westfield, MA 01086
Attn: CGCE / Brandon Fredette
After all application materials are received, an interview/orientation will be scheduled with the Program Director. Admission decisions are made on an individual basis. Accepted applicants will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.