CGCE Student Delayed Payment Form
Westfield State University
College of Graduate and Continuing Education
Westfield State University offers a program for matriculated students that allows for payment of tuition over a period of time during the semester. Students must meet the following requirements:
- Matriculation in a degree or certification program through CGCE.
- Payment of the application fee (non-refundable).
- Ability to pay total tuition and fees by published due dates.
Students must follow all regulations regarding withdrawals as stated in the College’s refund policy, and are responsible for total payment even if they withdraw before the end of the semester and regardless of grade. No student may apply for delayed payment who has been sent to a collection agent or placed in Administrative Withdrawal.
Students must complete the application and have it approved before they may register into courses. The application must be completed each semester. There is a late payment penalty charge if bills are not paid in full by the date of the final payment. Any account sent to collection is charged a 20% collection fee.
Instructions to apply: All students wishing to apply for the delayed payment plan must complete this application form each semester. A delayed payment fee of $100 is payable upon application and is non-refundable. After CGCE reviews the application, an email of approval/denial is sent to the student for the registration process. The application must be approved prior to registration.
Application deadlines are the first day of the term.
Payment due dates are as follows:
- Fall Semester: First payment is due at time of registration, the Second payment is due the last Friday in September, Third Payment due last Friday of October, and Final payment is due the last Friday in November.
- Spring Semester: First payment is due at time of registration, Second payment is due the last Friday in February, Third Payment due the last Friday in March, and Final payment is due the last Friday in April.
- Summer Semesters: First payment is due at time of registration and Final payment is due at mid-point in term.
- Please note that payment plans are not offered for the Winter Semester.